Do Your Customers Want the Best Service? Use Chatbots.
Are you using chatbots in your business yet? Chatbots save you valuable time, can be customized, and enable your brand to be available to your customers across all platforms and time zones, around the clock, 365 days per year.
Increasingly, social media sites are preferred by customers for communication and service. You can always give an option for customers to speak with a member of your team, but for most needs, customers prefer the immediate response time and service provided by a chatbot.
Chatbots are friendly and provide immediate answers to many questions. You can expect 85% of customer communication will be done with chatbots by 2020.
Chatbots make it easy for customers to find immediate answers to their questions and resolutions to problems. Just like your Network-Leads CRM keeps your business organized and streamlined, chatbots allow your brand to reach your customers wherever they are.
Top Ways Your Moving Company Can Incorporate Chatbots
• Offer Personalized Recommendations - Chatbots can assist your customers by helping them understand the services and products you offer. Your chatbots can use a conversational tone to discover visitors’ needs, then adopt solutions and services to create ideal offers or customized information.
If you are a moving company, your chatbot can ask a series of friendly questions, such as: When is the customer intending to move? Where will they be moving to? How many rooms of furniture, or in general, how many large items will the customer be moving to the new destination? The chatbot presents the customer with useful, meaningful answers and information in real-time.
• Greet Website Visitors - Craft a friendly greeting. This will be the first thing a visitor sees when starting a chat.
Once your visitor initiates a chat conversation, you’ll need a welcome message. Depending on the purpose of the chat, you can offer your service or product, or present the customer with a variety of options (buttons) to choose from.
• Conduct Consumer Research - Did you know you can design chatbot customer surveys? You can explore customer perceptions of your services or value, test new products and get feedback, and easily gain insight into customer expectations and preferences. To encourage participation, you may want to offer a gift card or discount off of a future service.
• Customer Service - One of the most powerful advantages of chatbots is the clear message to your customers that you are committed to providing a superior customer experience.
You are not hiding behind a faceless email or forcing customers to remain on hold for an inconvenient amount of time. Instead, when customers want to reach you for anything, whether a question or a complaint or problem, your business responds immediately.
You service your customers when it is most convenient for them, and that is a powerful brand reputation building tool.
• Social Site Presence - Chatbots make it easy for you to keep customers engaged with your brand. With so many customers engaging on Facebook Messenger, you have an opportunity to connect directly via messaging and build a strong sense of trust in your company. Messaging is more personal than most forms of online communication.
Using chatbots, you can reach an infinite number of customers and give them your seemingly undivided attention.
• Marketing - You can use a conversational approach to present products and services to customers, and even arrange for them to purchase during the chatbot conversation.
• Scale Your Business - One of the best things about chatbots is that with them, you really can be everywhere at once. You are able to interact with unlimited customers without costly additional staffing.
Most Common Chatbots
• Scripted (Simple) - These are the most basic types of chatbots, as the name implies. You can pre-program responses to questions. When one of your customers asks a question, the answer provided by is exactly the one you programmed into the chatbot.
You’ve seen these types of scripted chatbots in Facebook Messenger. Although they are simple and limited in capability, scripted chatbots can be used for automating tasks and instantly responding to inquiries on social.
• Intelligent - These types of chatbots are intelligent because they use AI to customize customer responses. The chatbots learn from each interaction to provide more accurate answers to your customers’ questions.
Develop Your Chatbot Persona
Your business chatbots should represent your company brand, but also have engaging, fun personalities which your customers will be able to relate to and identify with. You can use A/B split testing to decide what style resonates well with your customers.
Implement Chatbots to Meet Your Customers Everywhere They’re Online
Customer-focused chatbots are becoming indispensable, just like having a CRM. Both types of technology are necessary for every competitive business with an online presence. Once you realize the potential of being able to respond to an infinite number of customers across many platforms, day or night, 7 days a week, chatbots will become your new AI superheroes.